Horus Green energy Investment is an asset management company who provides access to attractive, stable and long-term returns from renewable energy assets based in Italy. The multidisciplinary team of professionals is capable of sourcing, evaluating and executing investment opportunities in projects with solid fundamentals, growth potential, and superior returns.
An asset management company
- + 900 Mwp of projects under development
- Structured organization with strong market solar expertise
- Management with over 50y of track record
- Very strong Institutional relations in the country
- Advanced BD process , with an aggressive target to obtain the final AU
- Agreements signed with institutional investors
- EPC contracted and under Horus management
ASSET UNDER DEVELOPMENT
01. Preliminary Analysis
Preliminary studies: analysis of environmental and cultural heritage constraints. Identification and study of suitable area to use.
02. Preliminary Activities
Complete collection and assessment of local legislations: administrative, bureaucratic, related to the Grid Network, etc. Identification of infrastructures (roads, electricals network, etc…).
03. Preliminary Profit Report
Assessment of costs to start development and accurate evaluation of economical returns, related to the producibility of the renewable sources chosen.
04. Preliminary Land Surface Rights
Contractualization of all the land owners involved into authotization process, according to the rent indications provided by the investor.
05. Technical Layout & Surface
Drawings, technical reports and authorization process needed to obtain the Authorization to start the construction.
We can provide, if requested, PPA agreement with reliable energy traders.